Home Decor and Storage

16:02

So i'll be going off to uni soon (yipee) and I finally get my own place. I'm not actually living in the university halls but instead I have my own studio and I cannot wait to decorate it! So here are some of the things I am getting and other things I love but can't get because of my limited budget *sigh*

Set Of 3 Love Collection Storage Jars - Next £24 Set Of Two Scroll Detail Boxes - Next £35 Pressed Glass Storage Jars - Next £36 12 Piece Love Dinner Set - Next £40 Cream Letter Holder - Next £20 White Heart Laundry Basket - BHS £36 Sweetheart 6 Drawer Chest - BronteRose £21.99 Vintage Rose Duvet Set (Single) - Asda £9 Follow Your Dreams Bird Hanger - BronteRose £4.30


So as you can see I do have a white colour scheme and I may have gone a tiny bit overboard but I just feel that white makes the space seem more open and less cluttered. I hope I have inspired some of you lot with home decorating and storage :)

xx


You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. I feel like I understand your point of view

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post - I can tell that I am going to love your blog. This is exactly my decor style :)

    Followed!

    Collette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go over to my blog to have a look :D

    Lulu xx

    www.luluslittlebiglife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Checking it out right now :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love all of these; they're all so pretty! thegirlinthemoonlight.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so gorgeous, love them! Nice post :)xx

    Stacie xo
    http://stacieesteenblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following!!
    I love you blog already and can't wait for more posts like this. In fact I want to decorate my Room so this post has given me ideas xx
    Hsquaredblue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay it's given someone inspiration! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  7. I loveeeeee everything here!!! Thats exactly the style I like also :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are some lovely things in Next at the moment!

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, one of my favourite places for home products :) xx

      Delete
  9. Oh my goodness these are all gorgeous! I chose quite a few white storage options for my dorm room at college! And thank you for checking out my blog! You have a new follower here! I would love it if you would follow me back! :)

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White just makes the space seem so much more open! Thanks and sure! :) xx

      Delete
  10. Great post and love everything!

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all decorations in this light color! Great post

    http://la-blondebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything here! My faves are the scroll detail boxes and the pressed glass storage jars, so cute! x

    sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts