Love For Motel Rocks

06:43

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well!

For today's post I wanted to talk about one of my favourite clothing brands at the moment, Motel Rocks. Motel has been spot on with their clothing at the moment, it's on trend while still being that little bit different and unique. I've always had a love for this brand, two years ago I bought the Motel Jenna dress and I love the style, the way it fit, the print on it and the dress is still going strong today! I've been buying some of their pieces lately and putting others onto my wishlist, the fit, style and material is just as good as ever. So for today's post i'm going to show you some of my favourite picks.

The first dress i'm going to talk about is the Catlina dress (left). This dress is an off the shoulder skater dress and I feel that this will flatter many body shapes. I've talked about skater dresses before but the way they cinch you in at the waist and then flow out gives you a lovely silhouette. The off the shoulder design is something that runs quite a lot with Motel and it is definitely something i'm a fan off.  It shows a little bit more skin but not too much. However, I understand that some people may feel uncomfortable with the off the shoulder design or the fact that it's short sleeved so Motel also has the Saskia dress which is a skater dress but fully sleeved and doesn't show off as much skin on the shoulders that the Catlina one does. Both these dresses come in red, black and white but the Catlina also comes in a range of prints.

Motel also does a lot of two piece suits, you do have to buy the top and bottoms separately but I actually think that's great as many people tend to be different sizes for top and bottoms. Many of their tops are crop tops while the bottom ares either high waisted skirt or shorts. Two piece suits are on trend right now and i'm definitely a fan of it! The first outfit is a floral skater skirt and crop top, the colours of this piece are quite dark which is perfect for Autumn!  The second outfit is a paisley blue print which is on trend. I find it very difficult to find extremely high waisted shorts but this one looks perfect! The last two piece is a henna hand print halter neck top with the matching print tube skirt. What more I love about two pieces is that you can either wear them together or pair them with other clothing so you have a variety of options!

So the last thing i'm going to speak about is their range of prints. Now as you can see from the images that Motel caters for a range of audience interested in different prints. The first one is a Hindu religious Shiva print while the second dress is a green palm leaf print. Both of these prints are different and a little bit controversial so if that's your style then they definitely cater for you. However, they do have a range of girly prints too, the third dress is a black dress with white daisies and the fourth dress is a 'Buzz' print which is just floral. As you can see, these prints are a little bit more girly and cute so they also cater for people interested in the more girly styles too.

So there you have it, three reasons why I love Motel. It's worth spending money on their clothing as the quality, the fit and style is great! Motel has a 20% discount for students but they also have a 30% discount off to everyone else which is VCSEPT30. (Found from www.Mammafulzo.com )

Comment and let me know which style is your favourite, what you love about their brand and if you have ever brought anything from them!

Thanks for reading! :) xx


You Might Also Like

73 comments

  1. Love Motel! I'm hoping they bring out some new stuff before my Christmas party, I've relied on them for special parties for so long now even though I love their casual stuff too.

    Great post :)

    Lisa x
    http://uniqueornbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dresses !! Sub to you hope you will sub back

    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot choose my favourite style but I absolutely love the prints! Floral has to be my favourite.

    + Followed your blog on bloglovin!

    xx, tarulovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They've got some lovely dresses. Not my personal style, but they do look pretty! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dresses! want them all:)

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black dress with daisies! So cute :) I didn't knoew that store! xx
    and yay for the 30% and 20%!

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i love motel so so much! thanks for the discount codes:D

    love your blog, follow back? lipstickslashesgreentea.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them through www.mammafulzo.com :) xx

      Delete
  8. Love the two pieces, esp the middle one!

    Emma | masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE everything here - Motel is the best!

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never bought anything from motel but the dresses are gorgeous, will have to check out their site more often xx

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally love this! Shall we follow by facebook and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pale blue floral two piece !

    charlottesweboffashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never bought anything from Motel Rocks but I've seen them featured on lots of blogs. Love that first red dress!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is worth while checking them out, they have lovely pieces! :) xx

      Delete
  14. I love the first dress!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently bought that dress, it's gorgeous! :) xx

      Delete
  15. Great dress picks! I especially like the navy and white dress!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Adalias, thanks for your comment, i did not know this brand, it seems very interesting :) You have a cute blog, do you want to follow each other? :)
    Have nice week
    Clo

    http://redshoesforbreakfast.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the first dress, would be great for Christmas festivities :)

    Mintyessence

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've bought that dress, it's a little bit on the shorter side but it fits very well! :) xx

      Delete
  18. I love the second dress :)) It's so me ) Think look nice on you to o):)
    CHECK OUT MYBLOG AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK XX
    http://www.everythingcocochanell.blogspot.ie/
    marlene
    mwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. very pretty pieces from Motel, like them"!!!
    great post hun

    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/2013/09/morocco-vacation.html#comment-form
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Motel Rocks! They have the cutest line!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  21. They have really cute designs. Love that Hamsa print outfit.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have a great blog, follow you, I hope for reciprocity)
    http://lakoman.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love motel rocks, it's one of my favourite stores :)

    http://myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really love the red dress on the left

    Ooh and like your blog too, I woul love if you could check out mine and follow each other?

    www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com xoxo take care

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the two piece light blue outfit, it's gorgeous x The red dresses would also look stunning at a party x
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  26. So much love for the henna hand two piece!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. lovely post :) I have nominated you for the liebster award all the info about it is in my last blog post! xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've already done it but i'll check it out! :) xx

      Delete
  28. I LOVE your blog so much! The layout is amazing.
    I'm your newest follower via google (125).
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well Also,
    if you'd like to keep in touch via twitter or facebook,
    just do so and let me know so I cab follow back =)
    Have anice day, hugs Beyaz Sır <3
    http://whiteglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. congrats on your 100 followers!
    i love your blog, and I'm following too!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Follow me on bloglovin if you like my blog.
    www.StylingFun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow, beautiful red dresses. Usually not a red lover much but for those I might change my mind :)

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. The 2 piece suit is a to die for (: it's so cute and pretty! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hola soy Sandra, no llevo mucho tiempo en este mundillo del blog y he dado con tu blog por casualidad y la verdad es que me encanta! así que te sigo desde ya! y me encantaría que visitarás mi blog a ver que te parece y si te gusta que me siguieras. Gracias guapaa! un besoo http:elvestidordesandrab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. No word of a lie I have been dying for that first red dress and the second two piece for YONKS! They are beyond beautiful, Motel Rocks seems to always have gorgeous stuff! :)

    elissex.blogspot,com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The red dress is beautiful, fits so nice. The only con I have to say about Motel is that on their website, the colours of the dress are a lot more bright and vivid than how they actually turn out. xx

      Delete
  34. totally love your blog! shall we follow by facebook and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love Motel Rocks, it's one of my favorite xx

    ♥Kay
    www.imladiiekay.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love everything! Great post xx

    http://itslilylocket.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/asos-coats.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. My favorite is the black floral dress with sleeves. ♥

    http://alybone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. very nice post!

    www.laukizia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. great post! love the images!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. ou i like the blue crop set that you picked in the middle of the 2nd set :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I think motel rocks have great items! :)

    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I absolutely love the paisley blue set, it's so cute!

    www.letscapturethecastle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a cute brand! My favorite thing you posted here is the daisy dress. The entire line reminds me of an amped up version of Brandy Melville. :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Omg, both of the red dresses are absolutely stunning! :)

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful dresses!
    Love your blog<3
    http://aimerose.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow! I love that red dress! So chic!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    http://petiteinpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. I absolutely love the second red off the shoulder dress! We have just started following your blog and love it :) Maybe you would like to check us out and follow us back if you like our blog as well? www.ourlondonwardrobe.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  49. In love with Motel Rocks clothes - they have the BEST two pieces!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  50. omg the first red dress looks incredibly nice :))

    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congratulations! I have nominated you for a Leibster Award!

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Ooh, loving the floral prints and vibrant red shades! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier- so much appreciated :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I bloomin' hate cannabis print (why is it popular all of a sudden) BUT I love every single other one! Such a shame motel is always way too short for me! Tall life :(

    S xx
    Friday is Forever Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably because it's quite controversial! Yeah there dresses are tiny, i'm only 5'5 and they come up so small on me length ways! xx

      Delete
  54. Cute outfit,follow each other,please let me know and i follow you back
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  55. They're all so pretty that I'd be in a huge trouble to choose one of them only. haha

    Have a great day!
    http://www.achicklitdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. these are so pretty, i will have to check out this website!
    ive just found your blog and i love it, new follower here! it would mean a lot if you checked out mine :) thinking-like-a-doll.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  57. I LOVE Motel Rocks, by far one of my favourite brands <3

    You've got an awesome blog babe, definitely following you now :)

    Check out my new blog, I'd love to know what you think thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk

    Maybe we can follow each other?

    The Fashion Rubiks <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts