Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Review

17:35

I have been loving the Wake Me Up Concealer from Rimmel for a long time now. It's very creamy in it's texture which is a must for me when buying concealers. I feel that some concealers can be quite drying which actually makes my blemishes stand out a lot more which i'm sure no one wants!


This concealer is quite average in it's coverage but it really brightens your skin up therefore I suggest using it as an under eye concealer. This concealer has a dofet applicator and and I actually prefer this method for under my eyes as I feel that i'm more in control of the amount of product I put on. This product does contain a tiny bit of glitter. I know some of you will read that and just put off the idea of buying it but honestly it's nothing too sparkly or shimmery, it's barely noticeable on the skin and it just gives you that nice healthy glow.

 
However there is another down side to this product, it doesn't come in a wide range of shades which must be a real shame to potential customers with darker skin. However, if you are able to buy it then you can pick it up at Boots or Superdrug for £5.49. Bargain!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Okay, now I really want to try this product! Great review :)
    staygorgeous17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this recently too! You're right, the shade range isnt great! I wish they made it in a lighter colour but it is definitely a good product xox

    The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel really needs to widen their shade range! xx

      Delete
    2. Rimmel really needs to widen their shade range! xx

      Delete
  3. I heard a lot good things about this one! Maybe you can do before/after pics with the concealer? I'm thinking about trying that one out.. xoxo, Lindy

    lindyrosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably do it in the near future when I review the foundation too! Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  4. I was looking for a concealer to brighten my under eye area, definitely going to give it a try :) thanks for sharing.
    I recently started my own beauty and fashion blog, kindly visit and leave a comment maybe :)
    meemmakeup.blogspot.com
    have a nice day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts