September Favourites

10:52

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well! :)

As you've probably guessed from the title I am doing my September favourites, I know this is late but better late than never! I've actually been liking quite a few products this month so lets get on!

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara


Now I bought this product as the start of the month and i've loved it! I'm gonna do a full review on this soon so I won't be going into too much detail. I have quite long lashes already so I desire for more volume rather than length and this does the job perfectly! It doesn't smudge, it comes off easily and it's cheap at £6.99!

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

This product has been talked about so much and I have used it before but I managed to lose it after only 3 uses so I bought it again in September and i've loved using it. It doesn't make my skin look matte as such but just controls the shiny/oilyness. I do find that I have to carry this around with me for touch ups but that isn't a problem however the packaging is. The lid is plastic and with many other things in my bag i'm scared of it becoming crushed but I still do love the product.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

I had been waiting ages for the UK Baby Lips release and when I found that they were finally here I rushed and bought them. I bought Cherry Me and Peach Kiss. Now I absolutely hate Peach Kiss, I don't like the tint of it and I hate how it makes my lips feel. It makes it really dry and chapped and I find myself licking my lips a lot. On the other hand, Cherry Me is the complete opposite. It keeps my lips moisturised for about an hour or so and doesn't make them dry or chapped, I hardly ever apply this to my lips in comparison to Peach Kiss where I found myself constantly reaching for it as it made my lips dry. I find this more as a quick fix product, I just pop some on before I go on and chuck it into my bag and will apply later on if needs so. If you're looking for a product that will be extremely hydrating on the lips then this isn't for you but if you want a quick fix and something easy to apply on then this is for you. I love the tint of Cherry Me, as the name suggests its a cherry colour and I find this suits my skin tone quite a lot.

Garnier Simply Essemtials 2 in 1 Make-Up Remover

This is quite an oil based make-up remover which isn't my desired choice but it is great for removing make-up. Now I only use this when I really cannot be bothered to do my skincare routine, so I shake the product, pop some onto a cotton pad and remove the make-up. As i've had freshers week in September this has been amazing for those late nights when I just want to take off my make-up and jump into bed. This product is also amazing for removing mascara. It's completely safe to use on the eye area and it literally just swipes my mascara off so easily. This is also great for sensitive skin as it claims to have no perfume, alcohol or rubbing. I will probably use this product more as a mascara remover than a general make-up remover but may find myself reaching for this on my lazy nights.

Advance Techniques Dry End Serum

My hair has become so dry it's unbelievable and I found this little gem in the back of my closet. I pump this onto the palm of my hand, rub my hands together and then rub it into my hair. This has been great for making my hair look not as dry but it's not no miracle worker. I do really love this product and it's been amazing in September but I do feel that my hair needs to go through some intensive routine because of the damage of my hair. What I also love about this product is that it doens't make my hair feel or look greasy.

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Coconut & Exotic Tropical

I use to wash my hair every single day and I hated it. I couldn't help myself but feel like I needed to wash my hair to keep it fresh and clean but I knew I was damaging it at the same time. Also, washing my hair is very time consuming so when I started using Batiste shampoo it was like a miracle product to me. I've actually been using this product since summer but i've been using the Coconut & Exotic Tropical scent in September. This has to be my favourite scent as it smells fresh and lovely and I just love the smell of Coconuts!

So there you have it, my September favourites. Sorry for this being so late but i've had quite a lot of things going on.

Thanks for reading :)

Adalia xx

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Wow! Super!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products! I've heard so many great things about the Batiste Dry Shampoos. I think it's time for me to try them.

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dry End serum seems fab!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely need to try that dry end serum. And I love the tropical scent Batiste too, that and the cherry one are my favourites I love it!!

    Lisa x
    http://uniqueornbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this post! Very keen on buying the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder now and the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about dry shampoo but I've never tried it. Thanks for the review!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try out the mascara and I'm been wanting to buy baby lips for ages, not sure if I can bring myself to spend that much on lip balm though..

    http://daisychainprincess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the Cherry Me Baby Lips! x

    sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Rimmel Pressed powder, it is definitely my favourite of the year! Also, that mascara looks amazing, I should give it a try! And I never, how odd, used any Batiste products! I definitely should try them out :) Love the baby lips they're all so cool! Nice favourites :) xx

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to try rimmel products but unfortunately they're not available in my country. :( boo! great products though. :)

    xx,
    littledreamersavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't you get them through Asos? :) xx

      Delete
  11. Great products. ^^, I'm looking forward to your review of the Rimmel mascara. :))

    Sweet Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the stay matte powder and the price tag is great too! Have you tried the L'Oreal Micellular Oil - it's meant to be like Bio Derma and it's great for removing makeup too! Also, do you do oil treatments on your hair? Like oil masks to help it 'heal'? :D
    Great Post!
    xoxo,

    http://berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard of it but never had the chance to try out. Noooo i'm terrible with hair treatments but I am trying to change that, any recommendations? x

      Delete
  13. I haven't tried any of these, but I'm curious about the review of the mascara.
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I ALWAYS hear good things about Batiste Dry Shampoo but I can never find it. I guess I'll try my luck online. Great roundup!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  15. I officially cannot wait for my boots makeup package to come !!!
    Its silly that I missed out purchasing the Maybelline Baby lips!!!
    hsquaredblue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog! Love this post (as I use pretty much all the product you mentioned) x

    styleacid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Maybelline Babylips, they are amazing. And I think the same about the Garnier makeup remover, I find it overall to make my skin too oily and I have to wash it after, but I do find ut good for taking off makeup. Great post!
    Eden xxx edenroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loooove powder by Rimmel its amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I couldn't live without my rimmel powder! need to get my hands on the cherry babylips too! :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Stay Matte Powder! I can't live without it :) <3 Emily

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the Rimmel stay matte powder, it's the best I've tried so far

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have been looking for a good mascara for under 10 quid for ages, I love the Max Factor False Lash Effect one for volume, but it's a little pricey for me and the waterproof one is impossible to get off, so I will definitely be giving Rimmel a go! I have just started a blog myself, I would really appreciate it if you would follow me back / have a look (cocomademe.blogspot.com) but thank you for inspiring me in any case! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Rimmel's stay matte! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely reviews, really like all the products you've mentioned!
    Love your blog, now following!
    Jess xo
    jessicacottonxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the stay matte powder, I use it and I love it

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are lot of my favs too! x

    http://itsmegsmind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice to know about a good drugstore pressed powder. Will have to try that! xoxo

    Mary

    LaylonBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am also been using Advance Techniques Dry End Serum and adore it-it makes miracles on my hair

    http://steinharde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice picture,You look absolutely stunning!

    http://www.2015chanelshops.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts