Being Absent and Winter Sales Shopping

12:26

Hey everyone! It's been absolute ages since i wrote a post but it has been very hectic these past few months and it still is. In fact, right now I should be working on essays...oops. Anyways, forgetting about the essays and whatnot I thought I would share with you what I bought during the boxing day sales. If you don't know what the boxing day sales are, it's the day after christmas where all the christmas goodies and generally the winter stock go on sale. The pictures I will be using from the internet as I still need to get my hands on a camera. Lets begin!

Boots

So one of the first things I picked up from Boots was the Viva La Juicy Noir. Now I originally wanted the plain Viva La Juicy but the only remaining ones were open and wasn't in their original packing so I opted for this instead which actually smells really nice. I'm not very good at describing scents like most people so i'm not even going to try. The annoying thing in Boots was that they had no testers out so you buying a perfume which you probably haven't smelt but gladly I love it. This set contains a 30ml Viva La Juicy Noir and then a smaller 5ml version of it. This was half price at £17.25 and looking at the Boots website, the original for just the Noir 30ml on its own is £34 so I saved a LOT there. This isn't being on Boots anymore but I did find another website where its being sold for cheap too, which you can find by clicking on here.


Sticking with the perfume gift sets, I also bought the Jimmy Choo gift set. This is actually one of my favourite perfumes, I get complimented on it all the time and everyone seems to love it and seeing as I was running short, it was the perfect time to buy another one. It comes with a 60ml perfume and a 100ml scented body lotion. This wasn't actually on half price but it was discounted from about £45 to £38 which I think is an extremely good deal seeing as the 60ml is worth £45 on it's own. Also, this is the Parfum and not the toilette which means it's long lasting. Unfortunately, this has sold out on the Boots website and checking many other stores, it's still at it's original price. However, if you pop into your local Boots you may be able to pick this little beauty up as long as with getting a sniff of it.


Another perfume! So the last perfume I picked up for myself was Lady Gaga Fame. I've never really been intrigued by this perfume, I generally just don't get intrigued by celebrity perfumes. I walked past this in Boots a few times and never thought to pick it up but I found a tester and smelt it and it was beautiful. I'm so picky with my perfume scents and yet this was amazing. This was reduced from about £25 to £12.50  which is a bargain! It includes the 30ml Perfume and the 200ml Black Fluid which is basically just scented shower gel. Again, this sold out pretty fast in the store and online but I popped into another local Boots store and they had plenty of these in stock!


So moving onto something other than perfumes, I also picked up this little Ted Baker Paint The Town Pretty nails set. I picked up this up because of the packaging, it is beautiful. It's this pastel pink metal tin which floral print all over it and when I looked at the colour of the nail polishes I just had to get it. This was reduced from £12 to £6, so it works out £2 per nail polish plus you get the pretty tin! This sold out on the website so I won't be able to link it. (sorry)

Some other nails set I bought was this one from the company Royal College Hall. This has six nail polishes and it was reduced from £12 to £6 which works out £1 per polish. I really loved the bright orange and the blue which are colours I don't own. I've actually applied the navy one on today and it takes about three coats to get it opaque but nonetheless I do love the final look of it. This is actually in stock so if you want to get your hands on this simply click here.






I also bought these body butters from a company called Beauticology. I actually these on Christmas Eve in Asda for half price at £4 but I did see them at Boots too. The main reason why I picked these up was because it had amazing scents, pink peppermint, cherry candy cane and strawberry swirl. I have tried these out and they are the standard body butter, it does its job but the scent of it smells like its been watered down. I don't know how to describe it but thats best description I can give. I can't find these in Boots anymore, nor Asda but Tesco are selling them for £3.50 which is amazing and you can buy that by clicking here.


One of the main reasons I wanted to go boxing day shopping was because I wanted to check out all the amazing gift sets which I knew they had over Christmas. Now I got to Boots by 9am boxing day and most of the Soap and Glory were gone! I don't know whether it was being sold really fast or just the case of not putting all the gift sets out yet but I knew there wasn't much. There was nothing that really caught my eye there but when I went to look at it again I noticed that this powder trio was there, just on it's own. I opened it and instantly wanted it because it contains amazing products. It has the Solar Powder Multi Shade Bronzer, Love at First Blush and Glow all out Luminizing Face Powder. It also has a little brush and the packaging is so compact and includes a mirror. This was reduced from £20 to £10 which is a complete and utter bargain! Just one of the powders alone are worth £11 so you get three for less then the price of one. They still have this online which you can find by clicking here.


So that's pretty much everything I picked up for myself at Boots. There were other things I bought but they were for my mum or just generally gifts for other people. I also have included my clothing and shoes haul yet but i'll try to get that up soon too. 

Leave me a comment below on what's your favourite item and also what you bought during the sales.
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year too :)


Adalia x

You Might Also Like

58 comments

  1. Great picks! I really like that Lady Gaga perfume and you scored a great deal! :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got really great deals! There's a few soap and glory sets that I want but im pretty sure i've left it too long and they're all sold out! Good to see you back again by the way! :) x

    Molly's Beauty Spot | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, I love a good nail polish set, the ones you chose have so many great colors!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Ted Baker nail polishes! Such nice colours x

    Caitlin
    http://oceanicstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You bought so many cool stuff, I would love to smell those perfumes, if I find them I'll will ;) XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!
    Lovely blog you have here, had to follow.

    Check out my blog and follow if you like!
    www.gazingaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lady gaga parfume packaging so much!
    super cool :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love buying new nail polish for the new year! These are all great finds :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing haul - some really fab goodies :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! you got a lot of great stuff! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Page is lovely, I have followed you.

    Trust you’ll come and check out my blog too xx
    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice haul...you bought a lot of perfume

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This are some nice haul. Makes me want some of that TB polish too and the powder trip. Love the packaging. Thanks a lot Adalia for visiting my blog and for the sweet thoughts.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been really interested in the Lady Gaga perfume, maybe i'll try a tester :)
    Love the posts, and thanks for visiting my page. Would love it if we could follow each other !
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Id recommended the Lady Gaga and sure :) x

      Delete
  15. Some absolute bargains here, that soap and glory palette looks like a steal

    A little bit Unique Blog/Bloglovin/Instagram/Facebook

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Jimmy Choo perfume is one of my personal faves :)

    Lovely post!

    Rachel [at] AMomentInTime.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my absolute favourites too :) xx

      Delete
  17. I've heard so many great things about the Soap and Glory powders, but haven't had the chance to pick them up myself yet! Would you be able to do a review at some point, please? :) Would love to read it!
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey! You have a very lovely blog! ^_^

    Lets stay in touch! Lets follow each other on gfc, g+, bloglovin' .. DO let me know will follow right back!

    http://the-glamorous-diva.blogspot.in/

    https://www.facebook.com/theglamorousdiva

    ReplyDelete
  19. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woooo those Ted Baker babies are so kindly invited to join my collection whenever they might be around XD XD great post sweetie!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty but the formula isn't the best xx

      Delete
  22. Nice shopping, enjoy! :-)
    What a pitty I need to save a bit at the moment so I can't get some of your stocks...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely blog!! For sure following! Check mine out if you get a chance! :)

    http://alwaysiz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. looks like you got some lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love it all!
    Wanna keep in touch? Let's follow?!

    Kiss

    PERONALBLOG | BLOGLOVIN’ | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the nailpolishes! <3 Nice blog haul x You're so lucky you went boxing day shopping. Btw I love your blog keep blogging, you deserve more views. Please also check out my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/. have fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nail polishes are beautiful :) xx

      Delete
  27. awesome stuff :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey! I tagged you for the sunshine award! I'd love to see your answers! :)
    Hope your essays are going okay!
    http://hannahthefresher.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. That powder trio is a great find! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice picture,You look absolutely stunning!

    http://www.2015chanelshops.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts