Haul Time

08:57

Hello everyone!

I have been shopping like crazy over this past month and have acquired a lot of things, mostly beauty items so I thought i'd share them with you all!


Anastasia Brow Pomade
Brows have never been a concern for me as I'm lucky to have naturally thick eyebrows however recently I've been wanting that extra definition. This product I've heard so many amazing reviews about and so I decided to pick it up. Only negative side about purchasing this product is that you do have to guess what shade you'll be in as Anastasia products are only available online. (Purchased from Cult Beauty)


Anastasia Contour Kit
This was another product I picked up from the Anastasia online and its something I've wanted for so long! I actually don't know why I didn't pick this up sooner but as I was feeling very spendy over Christmas, I decided to add it to my cart. I haven't had a chance to trial this out because my skin has been so problematic recently so i'm waiting for it to clear up to give it a fair chance. (Purchased from Cult Beauty)


The Balm Mary Lou - Manizer
I'm sure most of you have heard the rave about this product! Whenever I watch a highlighting video, I know that this product will be mentioned so I had to pick it up. Just like the contour kit, I haven't tried this because I'm waiting for my skin to clear it to give it a fair chance. I've also ordered new brushes which I'm hoping would be better for highlighting. This was actually bought in the same from FeelUnique and I then managed to get an extra 10% with my student discount.



Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
You have probably spotted a pattern here, which is that I tend to buy products that acquired many positive reviews. Needless to say that the Naked Skin Concealer was so hyped up in the beauty community and as this was also in the FeelUnique sale, I just had to pick it up. I have actually tried this so I can give some first impressions but a full review will be up once I've truly tested it out. So far it is extremely creamy and blends like a dream while giving that amazing coverage.



Mac Lipstick Velvet Teddy
Shockingly (not), theres another product which is hugely popular to bloggers. I've never been a fan on this lipstick or even nude lipsticks for that matter but recently I've just been wanting to purchase nudes! I tried this on at the counter and it surprisingly looked great considering I am of a medium skin tone. (Purchased from World Duty Free)



Mac Lipstick Persistence
This is a lipstick I've wanted for so long but no matter which Mac counter I went to, it always seemed to be sold out! I knew that World Duty Free would definitely have this lipstick so as soon as I got the chance, I picked it up! (Purchased from World Duty Free)




Mac Lipliner Whirl
Ive never intended to purchase lipliners from Mac because I believe there are so many drugstore alternatives! However, while I was picking up Velvet Teddy and Persistence, the sales assistant did a swatch of this liner and I was sold! (Purchased from World Duty Free)



Mac Irresistibly Charming Collection Purple Pigments
I n e e d e d these pigments as soon as I saw them. I knew the gold set would sell out but that didnt bother me because I was after the purple set which look amazing!

Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette 
As soon as I saw this palette it was instant love! I'm actually quite late to this bandwagon because I've only recently heard about the product. I did manage to find this on QVC, however as I kept delaying when to actually purchase it, it sold out. I felt instant regret and it actually made me want the palette even more! I was unsure whether QVC would restock it but I checked daily and as soon as I saw it back in stock, I snapped it up! This is a product that I do recommend buying if you want it because Tarte is such a difficult brand to get hold of in the UK and QVC only has limited stock! (Purchased from QVC)



Asos - Dress
I never intended to buy clothes this year simply because I felt like I didn't need to buy anymore and didn't want to be buying clothes for the sake of them being reduced. However, I did look at Asos and this dress caught my eye for two reasons. 1. This is the slinky material that I love on dresses, its compliments my body shape very well. 2. The price was incredibly cheap and Asos had an extra 10% off so I couldn't pass it up!


That is all that I've purchased so far! I actually have a few more items on my wish list which I want to snap up so there will be another haul up soon!

Let me know if you picked up anything recently too!

Thank you for reading! 

Adalias Closet




You Might Also Like

40 comments

  1. How are you liking the pomade so far? I tried my friend because she's really into eyebrows and I thought it was way too thick and heavy!

    Thank you for visiting my blog, yours is lovely!

    Kayleigh xo
    havea-prettyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet because I need to get my eyebrows threaded but i'll post a review once I have. Thank you! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely great haul ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection!
    Happy New Year!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, happy new year too! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I'm here for the lipsticks. So lush!! :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pick ups, that lip liner is great xoxo

    http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive used it a few times now and I love it!

      Delete
  6. I love the ABH Dipbrow Pomade! So glad QVC stock Tarte, I've bought a few things now!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to use it! Me too, I wish it was more accessible though! Thank you for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  7. Aw, enjoy your new stuff! Happy 2016!

    xo
    www.paledivision.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you certainly did pick up a lot of cult favorites! I've been wanting that Tartelette palette too...maybe for my birthday haha. Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im guilty of purchasing cult products 99% of the time aha! xx

      Delete
  9. You sure picked a lot, haha :) I really like how that dress looks! x

    The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great products!! Love the lipstick so much!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the products especially the Mac lipsticks :) -Maireem

    My Fair Autumn | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great haul, I need to try some Anastasia products!
    Have a lovely weekend:)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am contemplating that brow pomade as well, but I am afraid I will end up with the wrong shade...

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at many youtube tutorials of people who had the same skin tone/hair colour as me and also loads of swatches if that helps :) xx

      Delete
  14. Wow you've definitely treated yourself this month! I'd love to give ABH products a go. Also that balm highlighter is on my list of things to try! I'd love to see what you think of it once you give it a go :) x

    hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it looks amazing, just waiting for the brushes to arrive! x

      Delete
  15. It's actually really funny how ALL of these items are what I've been lusting over? The Mary Lou Manizer highlighter is definitely something I need to get ASAP!

    May | THE MAYDEN | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like them! Its such a beautiful highlight xx

      Delete
  16. Woah, the MAC pigments look amazing ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing haul! I love to shop on Cult Beauty, so many amazing things! ;) xx
    Gyudy @ Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Far too much of money gets spent there aha xx

      Delete
  18. I have wanted to get the Tartlette palette for so long it looks so pretty! Please check out my blog www.justaddgloss.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  19. The contour kit is amazing <3
    http://dominicafrigeri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts