No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser Review

08:36

Hello everyone!

The Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish was all the rave on YouTube at one point which made me want to purchase it. But at this point in time, I was struggling from extremely sensitive skin and so had a lot of break outs from trying different products out. I didn't want to purchase the Liz Earle cleanser which is quite pricey, only for it to break me out and me wasting my money. I did my research and saw that No7 had a very similar product and with it being slightly cheaper, I decided to purchase it and I'm glad I did as this has become my holy grail cleanser!



How I Use It
I take majority of make up off with the Garnier 2 in 1 make-up remover which I absolutely love as its so quick and easy at removing make-up, I have also reviewed that on my blog before. Once I've done this, I then apply the cleanser to dry skin and massage it in for about five minutes until its really soaked into the skin. I leave it on my face for another 5-10 minutes and then I will get the cloth, soak it with hot water and use it remove my makeup. Finally, I splash my face with cold water to close my pores. I do these steps twice a day, morning and night.

Pros
This product states its for all skin types and as far as my experience goes, it definitely has lived up that claim. I have normal skin and have suggested to my friend who has dry skin and we both love it. This product really soaks into the skin, feels extremely moisturising and then using a hot cloth to wipe it off makes it feel that your skin is getting a really good cleanse. A little goes a long way with this product so this product lasts for around 3-4 months. This cleanser has a very thick creamy consistency so it feels very moisturising and hydrating, its not a balm where you would have to warm up between your fingers and also it does not contain any beads so its super gentle on the skin! As for the skin benefits? It has helped my skin a lot to look more smoother, has helped to hydrate my skin and it has also kept my breakouts at a bay! Before I used this I suffered from extremely bad breaks out, I had a lot of blackheads on my nose and also a lot of blemishes from those pesky spots but now it has totally helped with my complexion, its been such a life saver that I can now go out without make-up and feel confident.

Cons
The cloth that comes with this actual product is actually quite rough and I wouldn't recommend using it. The cleansing process also does take a long time but if you have patience, I'm sure this won't be an issue for you!

Packaging and Price
The packaging of this product is very convenient. The product has a pump so its not very messy unlike those cleansers where you would have to swoop your fingers into the product to get the cleanser out. I don't know how to describe this but the product has a pump at the bottom which pushes the product up so you don't have any product wasted, if you look at the picture you may know get a better picture of what I'm describing. As for price, this is £9.95 but Boots are always having 3 for 2 deals, so I tend to stock up then.

Repurchasing
Without a doubt, I will repurchase it!

So theres my review of my favourite cleanser! This has honestly been such a life saver for me and I now use it religiously!
I hope you enjoyed reading this!

Adalias Closet

You Might Also Like

82 comments

  1. Awesome post!! Love it! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2016/01/shop-pantone-2016-colors-of-the-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole idea of using a hot cloth but if it is too rough I wouldn't want to hurt my face! Great review!

    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cleanser isn't rough at all, just the cloth that comes with it :) xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a lovely cleaner! I'll have a look if I ever fancy switching up my skincare x

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post dear!
    xoxo ♥

    ✨ forever-blogm.blogspot.com ✨ -if you follow my blog let me know in comments so I can follow you back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, I shall get this next time I'm in Boots x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! Will have to pick some of this up!

    Darriyan x

    http://darriyancateland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try this! Love that it has a pump, so convenient and clean :)

    Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love cleansers that come with pumps! xx

      Delete
  8. I love a hot cloth cleanser! I will have to check this one out! Thanks for sharing!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I got some of this as well as a few other N07 products over christmas and I couldn't get over how good they were ! If you like this then I highly recommend the cleansing water and the day and night moisturizer, they're amazing :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the recommendations! xx

      Delete
  10. I've heard amazing things about this- I'll have to give it a go and see how it compares to the Liz Earle :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be great to have your opinion seeing as you have the Liz Earle! :) xx

      Delete
  11. This product seems magical, glad it has worked so well for you. I must try it :)
    I followed your blog. Please follow me as well. Keep in touch.

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just purchased it so I'm very glad you wrote a post about it ! It looks like an amazing products, can't wait to receive it :)

    xo.TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never tried this out but it seems pretty cool so I would like to give it a try!
    Have a great day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this product. I actually use the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser so I might have to check this out when I run out! :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would like to see how you get on with it! :) xx

      Delete
  15. Sounds like a life saver for real, Adalia! Thanks for the tip with the cloth.

    Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVINref="https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/journal-style-1263318

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been looking through your blog and love the beauty advice and general advice you give! Lauren x

    https://laurenhemingway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. i just follow your blog.
    thanks for visiting my blog.
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really needed to read this! Thanks for the review of this product I've been looking for something like this. Hope to see you at tomorrow's linkup!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am always looking for new cleansers, especially ones that promise to moisturize! Can't wait to check it out!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all their products!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any others in particular that you would recommend? xx

      Delete
  21. Sounds like a great product. I would use it minus the cloth since I have dry skin.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do sometimes just rinse if off with water too :) xx

      Delete
  22. great post

    new post
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am also a huge fan of this cleanser - it's so affordable, BUT so good! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds like great product! Love this review!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post babe! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  26. Realli interesting product! thanks for your review
    kiss
    Federica - Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  27. All of the cleanses tend to come with a rougher cloth because it makes for easy cleanser removal and cleaning, as well as gives the skin a light exfoliation at the same time.
    Great post.

    Angie | Chocolate & Lipstick | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't know that, thanks for telling me! :) xx

      Delete
  28. This sounds great, I love the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser but I may have to branch out!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great review!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very detailed, comprehensive review! I hear a lot of good things about No7 products. When I go back to Thailand I will definitely try to purchase some from Boots. Thanks! :)


    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    Dresslink
    YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt realise Thailand had Boots products! xx

      Delete
  31. This looks like an amazing beauty product! Thanks for the wonderful review!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  32. It looks great :D

    http://www.alovelystyle.com/?p=182

    ReplyDelete
  33. This sounds really interesting. It looks good too, great photos!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I've never heard of this but it sounds intriguing... Great review!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would definitely recommend checking it out! :) xx

      Delete
  35. Amazing post dear! Love your review! :)

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  36. great review
    thanks for sharing
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hey, lovely blog!
    Wanna follow each other??
    Let me know if you want because i want it too :) Leave a comment on my blog and I'll follow you directly, don't forget to follow mine
    xoxo, Sylvi Gautama
    Sylvi Says Hello & sylviaodilia IG

    ReplyDelete
  38. I haven't heard of this before!! I like other No7 products though!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I was thinking of ordering this so thanks for the review!
    -morgs x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete